The Bubblegum Star Jar reward system.
Does your little one love sweet and bright colours? We’ve created the Bubblegum Star Jar just for them!
There’s a happy mix of pink, light purple and dark purple stars to help you acknowledge good behaviour in your children.
Each time your child does something desirable, they get to pick a star and put it into the jar. Once they reach the top they get a prize or reward that they’ve been building up to. It’s important that you involve your little one in choosing the prize so its something they really want. It helps creates good habits by reinforcing positive behaviour.
Our Star Jars engage the senses – Visually colourful, smooth and tactile, they make a great sound when the stars drop in plus the stars jump around!
3 Steps to start
- Set a reward, something that your child really wants like a particular toy or a fun outing
- Each time your child does something desirable, they get to put a star in the jar!
- Once they reach the top, they get the reward they’ve been working up to
The Star Jar Reward System keeps us all working towards a more harmonious household, creating a loving, effective environment for your little learner and a much less stressed Mum and Dad.
Each Star Jar set comes with:
- 1x acrylic ‘Star Jar’
- 1x acrylic stand
- 20x acrylic stars in a mix of Pink, Light Purple and Dark Purple
- 1x travel carry bag
**To make it extra special, you can personalise their Star Jar by adding your little one’s name in gold lettering or adding some unique gold stars to the mix!
What It Can Do For You
As parents, the Star Jar can help refocus our attention on the good behaviours our little ones are doing rather than the negative.
It is up to us to keep an eye out for the “star worthy” behaviour our little one is doing and rewarding them for doing it.
It serves as a visual reminder of how well they have been behaving.
What Can You Use It For?
The short answer is anything and everything! Tailor it to make it work for your family – you know best for your little one!
A couple of popular uses are to help with toilet training, toilet consistency, trying new activities, overall good behaviour, getting dressed, homework and many more.
And it’s not just for the home, the Star Jar is great for the classroom setting too. Teachers and educators have been using it to help with team goals, working together, fine motor skill tasks, colour and number activities.
- Bright & colourful – keeps kids interested!
- Tactile and easy for little hands to use
- Makes a nice sound when stars drop for auditory reinforcement
- Stars bounce around the jar when dropped in
- You can write on the stars with a whiteboard marker
- Take it with you when you travel
- Easy to clean
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: “Star Jar” is not a toy, it is a parenting tool. Adult supervision should be given at all times when children are interacting with the product. Please keep out of reach of children.