The original ‘Star Jar’ reward system.
Helps you acknowledge good behaviour in your children by creating good habits and reinforcing positive behaviour.
Each time your child does something desirable, they get to put a star into the jar. Once they reach the top they get a prize or reward that they’ve been building up to. It’s important that you involve your little one in choosing the prize so its something they really want.
Our Star Jars are colourful, reusable, tactile and make a great sound when the stars drop in so it keeps your little ones interested.
How It Works – 3 Steps
- Set a reward, something that your child really wants like a particular toy or a fun outing
- Each time your child does something desirable, they get to put a star in the jar!
- Once they reach the top, they get the reward they’ve been working up to
As parents, we know that rewarding our kids is much more effective than bribery or punishment.
The Star Jar Reward System keeps us all working towards a more harmonious household, creating a loving, effective environment for your little learner and a much less stressed Mum and Dad.
- Bright & colourful – keeps kids interested!
- Tactile and easy for little hands to use
- Makes a nice sound when stars drop for auditory reinforcement
- You can write on the stars with a whiteboard marker
- Take it with you when you travel
- Easy to clean
Each Star Jar comes with:
- 1x acrylic ‘Star Jar’
- 1x acrylic stand
- 20x acrylic stars in a mix of Green, Blue, Pink, Yellow and Purple
- 1x travel carry bag
What It Can Do For You
As parents, the Star Jar can help refocus our attention on the good behaviours our little ones are doing rather than the negative.
It is up to us to keep an eye out for the “star worthy” behaviour our little one is doing and rewarding them for doing it.
It serves as a visual reminder of how well they have been behaving.
What Can You Use It For?
The Star Jar can help with toilet training, toilet consistency, mealtime eating, overall good behaviour, morning routines, helping with chores and more.
And for teachers, it can even be used in a group or class setting to help with team goals and working together.
Get creative! Its uses are limited by your imagination – tailor it to make it work for your family!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: “Star Jar” is not a toy, it is a parenting tool. Adult supervision should be given at all times when children are interacting with the product. Please keep out of reach of children.